- The second quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 2.6 percent, 3.3 percent and 3.9 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's H1-2017 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions for the first half of 2017.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion describe their current interests in the food and beverage market.
- Specialty food companies, including food products, foodservice and craft beverage companies, are in high demand by private equity investors.
- General Machine Products Co., Inc., a premier worldwide manufacturer of special cable placement tools and equipment, was sold to Klein Tools.
- Previous Next