- There were 47 reported food and beverage transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $14.0 billion. This includes seven middle-market transactions with an aggregate deal value of $515 million.
- There were 298 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $174.3 billion. Of these transactions, 55 were middle-market transactions with a reported aggregate deal value of $10.0 billion.
- Baker Tilly’s white paper provides key insights into the AICPA's Practice Aid, titled "Valuation of Portfolio Company Investments of Venture Capital and Private Equity Funds and Other Investments", and practical analysis as to the impact it is intended to have on the preparation of valuation analyses in the fund industry and beyond.
- Baker Tilly’s banking industry benchmarks report provides management with an easy to read resource to evaluate your financial institution’s performance in key areas.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC provided mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory and incentives solutions to a variety of clients during 2018.
- Previous Next