- There were 247 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the first quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $35.9 billion. Of these transactions, 41 were middle-market transactions with a reported deal value of $8.5 billion.
- There were 31 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the first quarter of 2018, a decrease from the 47 closed transactions in the previous quarter and the 32 closed transactions during the same period in 2017.
- Whether you are considering merger & acquisition as a growth strategy or are trying to maximize the benefits of a recent M&A, these 3 tips can help ensure your organization realizes the full value.
- The number of middle-market transactions in the Great Lakes region with reported transaction values declined in the first quarter of 2018, while total deal value experienced a significant increase.
- When the owners of Schuh Transport looked to position themselves for retirement, they approached Baker Tilly Capital to market the company to potential targeted buyers.
- Previous Next