- Life sciences start-up companies face many tax-related issues. The items noted below are not all-inclusive, and not all companies will face all of these issues or opportunities. However, even in years when companies incur no tax liability because of operating losses, proper planning is important to maximize the future benefits of current investments. These issues are not unique to life sciences start-up companies, but in combination, they are not commonly incurred in other industries. Ignoring the future benefit of considering these opportunities may have significant impact on future cash flows of the company during a time that cash should be utilized for expansion and growth.
- Partner Jeff Vrabel shares his experience in manufacturing and distribution in the Industry Perspectives feature of the Central Penn Business Journal.
- Brewers wanting to create an impact with retailers and connect with consumers must build a fully integrated plan in collaboration with their distributor partners.
- The proposed Cybersecurity Disclosure Act of 2015 has provoked discussion about the role of the Board of Directors in cybersecurity oversight and board member knowledge and awareness of an organization’s cybersecurity management program. Baker Tilly outlines the potential impacts to boards and what’s important to know now.
- Effective succession planning: dynamics, barriers, and success strategies - Baker Tilly presents succession planning basics, selling your business, and ownership transition
- Previous Next