- An 85 year old company that designs, engineers, prototypes, and manufactures retail fixture, display and signage programs for top national brand marketers and chain retailers, was operating multiple ERP systems due to acquisitions over the past 10 years. They needed new systems to close data gaps and improve future processes and utilization.
- A world leader in the manufacture of highly engineered springs, specialty fasteners, machined parts and other precision components, was in need of new and additional software due to business acquisitions, to increase process efficiency and standardization.
- Jeff Jorge, principal at Baker Tilly, shares insights for manufacturers during this interview with the Pennsylvania Manufacturer’s Association for their cable program, PMA Perspective.
- The Baker Tilly Capital team secured over $500,000 in refundable tax credits on behalf of a Wisconsin based manufacturer and distributor to build a second facility.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.
- Previous Next