- Though “megadeals” are highly publicized, projects of all sizes provide an optimistic outlook on future job creation and secondary economic growth. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how your project can take advantage of available credits and incentives.
- Baker Tilly helps manufacturer identify process improvement and cost savings opportunities during ERP software evaluation process.
- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- An international manufacturer of lifting and rigging products in Texas successfully secured funding to finance the cost of a new facility, creating 50 additional jobs.
- A U.S. based manufacturer of progressive and innovative dispensing, serving and point-of-use equipment for food service operators, needed to update its aging system in order to gather key metrics and fulfill customer demands to customize products.
- Previous Next