- The Treasury Department issued proposed regulations pertaining to code section 199A of the TCJA, providing some clarity on a number of key areas that could impact food and beverage companies.
- There were 51 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $78.2 billion.
- Cloud ERP is too often hindered by lack of ability to pull in external data sources for decision making. Learn how industrial analytics can make a bottom line impact for Plex Systems, Inc. users.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Ilya Lipin and Chuck Lukens, discuss the quirks states have in applying sales tax to sign manufacturers in Sign Builders Illustrated.
- When the owners of a plastic injection molding company became interested in selling their business, Baker Tilly Capital leveraged its knowledge of the manufacturing industry to market the company and identify the right strategic buyer.
- Previous Next