- US multinational corporations doing business in foreign countries (and foreign based multinational corporations doing business inside the US or foreign countries other than their own) are typically subject to the domestic tax laws of the countries where they engaged in business activities.
- Baker Tilly assists Yamato Corporation through a strategic review of their tax situation so as to maximize the tax benefits available to them.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued 20 Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs) in 2018, including updates to ASC 842—Leases, various codification improvements and more.
- Cooperatives continue to face a wide range of unique tax and accounting issues.
- With this presentation, manufacturers interested in growth or transition will gain understanding of how their company is valued, while learning about key areas buyers look for in a potential acquisition and growth drivers that impact a business’ overall valuation.