- Read more about what’s happening at the agencies, on the hill, and in the courts.
- Congress passes tax extenders bill—not only retroactively restoring popular tax breaks, but also making some of them permanent.
- Baker Tilly turnkey global market specialists help organizations begin to think about international markets through questions that elicit discussion of near- and long-term growth.
- The European Court of Justice declared the principles of the "Safe Harbor Agreement" to be invalid. The decision has reversed the legal basis for exporting personal data from the EU to the US.
- An established manufacturer finds the perfect partner and a turnkey solution to make early in-roads into Brazil.
- Previous Next