- Business impact model shows health plans how percutaneous ventricular assist devices are effective in managing high-risk heart failure patients.
- The passage of tax reform legislation provides life sciences companies with numerous opportunities for tax savings.
- Partner Noah Leiden discusses the challenges of compliance specifically across healthcare organizations
- For life sciences companies seeking market access for their technology, it is imperative to understand how to effectively engage hospital procurement stakeholders.
- Dr. Jim Cross talks about why he recommends Baker Tilly healthcare as a company that makes it more understandable and easier for the client to reach their goals.