- The understanding of business-to-business (B2B) exemptions is the key to the benefits for the holders of unclaimed property.
- How to scrutinize the IRS's position and arguments when guidance is not supported by the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury regulations, or another legal basis?
- On Sept. 30, 2015, most countries with a Model 1 IGA in place will begin to report financial information to the US government under FATCA.
- The Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015 (the Act), signed into law July 31, 2015, modified several tax provisions.
- While B2B exemptions can reduce a holder’s unclaimed property liability many are unaware of that states will accept any property remitted to them and will not ensure that a B2B exemption is properly applied.
- Previous Next