- In a recent article from NJBIZ's special FoodBizNJ program, Baker Tilly Capital's Steve Economou discusses the increased craving private equity firms have for specialty food companies.
- USCIS recently provided guidance on what they expect to see in regional centers' operational plans. Is your plan current?
- Area Development recently published Kate Crowley’s article breaking down how companies should approach the “but for” requirement to gain government incentives.
- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion share what they feel are the most important characteristics to seek when identifying an effective management team for a portfolio company.
- An international manufacturer of lifting and rigging products in Texas successfully secured funding to finance the cost of a new facility, creating 50 additional jobs.
- Previous Next