- The bipartisan budget act of 2018 includes impacts to existing renewable energy credits
- A large, third generation family holding company, which faced capital constraints due to a cyclical downturn, hired Baker Tilly Capital to provide a valuation of the company and strategic alternatives for the future.
- When Michael Cowell, founder and CEO of GeoStructures, realized it was necessary to transition the business to new ownership, he approached Baker Tilly Capital as his investment bank to market the company to potential buyers.
- The draft EB-5 legislation did not garner enough support to be included on the omnibus spending bill. Read more to see learn why this is significant for the EB-5 industry.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A newsletter provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends.
- Previous Next