- The number of middle-market transactions in the Great Lakes region with reported transaction values declined in the first quarter of 2018, while total deal value experienced a significant increase.
- In need of an expansion to keep up with consumer and commercial customer demand, a cheese processing facility obtained $30.5 million in NMTC allocation to complete the project financing.
- When the owners of Schuh Transport looked to position themselves for retirement, they approached Baker Tilly Capital to market the company to potential targeted buyers.
- CEO, Brett Gerber, and VP of Finance, Paul Gunther, explain why they chose Baker Tilly over other service providers. Also hear how our affordable housing team supports a seamless transition of new clients.
- The bipartisan budget act of 2018 includes impacts to existing renewable energy credits
- Previous Next