- There were 47 reported food and beverage transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $14.0 billion. This includes seven middle-market transactions with an aggregate deal value of $515 million.
- There were 298 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $174.3 billion. Of these transactions, 55 were middle-market transactions with a reported aggregate deal value of $10.0 billion.
- Layered government-supported incentive programs are key to making a middle market company’s project feasible from a financial perspective.
- Baker Tilly’s white paper provides key insights into the AICPA's Practice Aid, titled "Valuation of Portfolio Company Investments of Venture Capital and Private Equity Funds and Other Investments", and practical analysis as to the impact it is intended to have on the preparation of valuation analyses in the fund industry and beyond.
- Listen to North Central Group’s Director of Finance, Shawn Swenson, talk about how the company first learned about PACE, why it continues to be a valuable tool for them and how Baker Tilly Capital has helped them navigate the process.
- Previous Next