- There were 247 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the first quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $35.9 billion. Of these transactions, 41 were middle-market transactions with a reported deal value of $8.5 billion.
- When a global clinical services company was presented with an opportunity to make a proprietary add-on acquisition, the company hired Baker Tilly Capital to provide a fairness opinion and valuation of the target.
- With a desire to expand their market reach, a steel supplier and manufacturer needed financing to not only make their project possible but create and retain jobs as well as invest in a Cleveland area community.
- There were 31 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the first quarter of 2018, a decrease from the 47 closed transactions in the previous quarter and the 32 closed transactions during the same period in 2017.
- Whether you are considering merger & acquisition as a growth strategy or are trying to maximize the benefits of a recent M&A, these 3 tips can help ensure your organization realizes the full value.
- Previous Next