- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's H2-2017 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions from the second half of 2017.
- There were 159 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase of approximately 3.2 percent from the prior quarter. Of the 159 transactions, 30 were middle-market transactions, up from 24 during the prior quarter.
- In this webinar for manufacturers, you will learn how a private equity firm thinks and analyzes a target manufacturing company, so that if and when it does come time to sell, you will know how to position your company for the optimal result.
- Baker Tilly's project finance team was hired to prepare a comprehensive financing package to assist in funding a new mixed-use community's first phase of development.
- Baker Tilly Capital structured the first PACE Wisconsin financing deal to redevelop a warehouse into Hotel Indigo Madison.
- Previous Next