- There were 31 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the first quarter of 2018, a decrease from the 47 closed transactions in the previous quarter and the 32 closed transactions during the same period in 2017.
- Whether you are considering merger & acquisition as a growth strategy or are trying to maximize the benefits of a recent M&A, these 3 tips can help ensure your organization realizes the full value.
- The number of middle-market transactions in the Great Lakes region with reported transaction values declined in the first quarter of 2018, while total deal value experienced a significant increase.
- In need of an expansion to keep up with consumer and commercial customer demand, a cheese processing facility obtained $30.5 million in NMTC allocation to complete the project financing.
- When the owners of Schuh Transport looked to position themselves for retirement, they approached Baker Tilly Capital to market the company to potential targeted buyers.
- Previous Next