- Learn how Baker Tilly Capital worked with Systems Management Group, LLC to identify the right strategic partner to help the company grow outside of its current geographic footprint.
- With venture capital and private equity’s increased focus on software and technology companies, learn how both asset classes are continuing to validate their mutually beneficial relationship within the growing software and technology industry.
- Learn how five key changes brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act impact M&A market activity, buyers, sellers and the private equity industry as a whole.
- A global, not-for-profit trade association hired Baker Tilly Capital as its financial advisor to provide valuation services for its first-ever transaction.
- Baker Tilly Capital's incentives advisory team helped secure more than $18M financing package using credit and incentive programs to revitalize a historic structure in the heart of Kansas City.
- Previous Next