- There were 41 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 28.1 percent from the 57 closed transactions in the prior quarter (Q4-2016).
- Are you aware of the tax implications for becoming a U.S. resident? Pre-immigration tax planning is critical in maintaining an individual’s net worth/personal wealth.
- Baker Tilly Capital's EB-5 team has been very active in emerging and established EB-5 markets. Through our travel, we've identified various trends that are worth noting.
- The first quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 5.5 percent, 4.6 percent and 9.8 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- There were 146 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 0.7 percent from the 147 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- Previous Next