- There were 122 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $10.4 billion.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC provided mergers and acquisitions, financial advisory and incentives advisory solutions to a variety of clients during the last half of 2017 and first half of 2018.
- The founder and owner of American Provenance realized he needed additional capital in order to achieve the company's current growth trajectory and hired Baker Tilly Capital to find outside institutional funding.
- When the company decided to sell its largest subsidiary to a third party and existing management needed to acquire the remaining subsidiaries, Baker Tilly Capital provided fairness opinions for both transactions of this two-step sale process.
- Chinese retrogression has pushed the EB-5 marketplace to emerging marketing, increasing the need for outsourced source of funds documentation.
- Previous Next