- Learn how five key changes brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act impact M&A market activity, buyers, sellers and the private equity industry as a whole.
- A global, not-for-profit trade association hired Baker Tilly Capital as its financial advisor to provide valuation services for its first-ever transaction.
- Baker Tilly Capital's incentives advisory team helped secure more than $18M financing package using credit and incentive programs to revitalize a historic structure in the heart of Kansas City.
- There were 30 transactions that closed in the central Pennsylvania regional market during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $900 million.
- There were 43 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the second quarter of 2018 with an aggregate deal value of $8.9 billion.