- Find out where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on such tax issues as the corporate tax rate, repatriation and the alternative minimum tax.
- Baker Tilly US-UK country desk offers thoughts on Brexit.
- Baker Tilly have been able to provides consistent portfolio companies reporting and proactive local and international tax planning to a private equity firm.
- Multinational companies with annual revenue of at least $850 million are required to comply with country-by-country reporting requirements for tax years beginning on or after July 1, 2016.
- Post-Brexit tax fallout and what it means for US businesses.
- Previous Next