- Baker Tilly global market development specialists help a professional services firm to successfully expand into two new markets simultaneously.
- An established manufacturer finds the perfect partner and a turnkey solution to make early in-roads into Brazil.
- US companies are seeking perspective on the EU’s Safe Harbor ruling – including an understanding of the data transfer impacts, data protection and privacy concerns – and potential alternatives to preserve their ability to transfer Europeans’ personal data to the US.
- An international research institute with extensive federal contracts and grants sought Baker Tilly’s assistance in evaluating the effectiveness of various system deployments.
- The Surface Transportation and Veterans Health Care Choice Improvement Act of 2015 (the Act), signed into law July 31, 2015, modified several tax provisions.
- Previous Next