- Baker Tilly international tax specialists, Ian Halligan and Lynette Stolarzyk, analyze the Sec. 962 election to possibly defer tax until a later actual repatriation of corresponding Sec. 962 E&P.
- Baker Tilly international tax specialist, Mayra Pena and Richard Shapland, reassess the tax benefits of IC-DISCs due to tax rate differential changes under tax reform in the AICPA Tax Adviser.
- Tax reform dramatically changed the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and how U.S. multinationals operate abroad thanks to a new hybrid territorial tax system, base erosion measures and a repatriation tax.
- The September Tax Reform Progress Report discusses the three bills that comprise Tax Reform 2.0, new proposed regulations for determining a CFC’s GILTI income, elimination of a state and local tax workaround and where we are with TCJA-related regulations and guidance.
- Watch the presentation from PowerPlex 2018 to learn how the Plex Global Compliance Framework gives enterprises the ability to address localized compliance and reporting needs.