- If your institution expends more than $500,000 (increasing to $750,000 come December 26, 2014), in general funds of awards per year, you must submit to a single audit, more commonly known as the OMB Circular A-133 Audit on an annual basis. Many view the A-133 audit as a “necessary evil” – something that has to be done in order for your institution to receive the research funding. In this article we outline tips for taking back control of your next A-133 audit.”
- A banking institution wanted to mitigate risk within their financial models. With Baker Tilly’s assistance, the bank planned and executed a comprehensive internal audit program.
- Understand the framework underlying a SOC 2 report and learn what principles your organization should have examined.
- Baker Tilly's financial services industry specialists review internal controls best practices in the Internal Controls 2014 webinar.
- During this webinar you will hear about both public and private companies that have been affected and receive both a process and legal point of view.
- Previous Next