- Familiarize yourself with the important changes to GAAP that will affect your insurance organization in 2018.
- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- Businesses that meet the definition of a public business entity because their financial statements have to include, or be included, with the financial statements or financial information of other public companies can have more time to adopt the FASB's revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. The organizations can adopt the new standards at the same time as private companies, the FASB said in an update to U.S. GAAP.
- View this complimentary, on-demand webinar to learn about the U.S. Tax Court’s recent Avrahami case and what it could mean for your captive in the future.
- A global risk, insurance and advisory firm going through a merger, faced with the need to align their overall business growth strategy with their HR service processes and capabilities.
- Previous Next