- During the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Spring 2018 National Meeting, the Statutory Accounting Principles Working Group (SAPWG) adopted and exposed various revisions to statutory accounting guidance.
- As companies incorporate the many changes from tax reform into their tax provision calculations, some insurers may find significant changes from Dec. 31, 2017 to March 31, 2018, that may require additional disclosure requirements for statutory and GAAP quarterly reporting.
- Download the tax reform implications document for specific provisions insurance companies need to consider for financial reporting and tax planning.
- President Trump signed a $1.3 trillion FY 2018 omnibus spending bill on March 23, just hours after its passage through the Senate. Find out what this new bill means for healthcare in the United States.
- A state insurance department successfully completed a coordinated examination in an unexpectedly short timeframe with the help of Baker Tilly.
- Previous Next