- A large multistate health plan adopts new processes and systems to allow them to administer and grow their ACO model in order to incentivize providers to deliver higher quality care, more efficiently.
- A large multistate health plan encourages providers to deliver high quality, coordinated care, while lowering overall cost & market variability, by scaling their value-based program platform.
- During the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Spring 2018 Meeting, several working groups and committees discussed items pertinent to actuaries.
- Learn about current trends, best practices and suggestions to improve your organization’s Model Audit Rule (MAR) program by viewing this informative webinar.
- Publications predict a negative outlook for not-for-profit hospitals in 2018. There are immediate actions that hospitals can employ to move forward in this time of uncertainty.
- Previous Next