- Reporting requirements for various life insurance contract transactions require significant changes as a result of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
- Learn about agile methods and its applicability to internal auditing in insurance organizations by viewing this informative webinar.
- There are several exposure drafts outstanding with the Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group (SAPWG) about additional statutory accounting and reporting guidance under tax reform.
- The House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee approved nearly 40 bills combined that could address the nation’s opioid crisis in a myriad of ways.
- The SEC is planning to adopt rules that revise the definition of “smaller reporting company” by the fall of 2018 and let more public companies submit regulatory filings with a lighter set of disclosures. A top SEC official suggested during a congressional hearing that the agency may also revise the threshold for compliance with the auditor attestation rules for internal controls over financial reporting.
- Previous Next