- Jurisdiction concerns, scope of authority questions, and an Anti-Kickback Statute were some of the issues the healthcare industry has seen in the court system recently. Continue reading to stay up-to-date on the latest rulings and their implications across the industry.
- CMS announces the 2016 Medicare Part B premiums and releases final determination for the “two-midnight” rule
- Baker Tilly discussed cybersecurity risks to insurance companies and policy holders, recently released guidance from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), and changes expected to your state examinations.
- The NAIC Statutory Accounting Principles (E) Working Group and the Emerging Accounting Issues (E) Working Group held a joint conference call Monday during which accounting issues related to the risk corridors program (Section 1342 of the Affordable Care Act) were discussed.
- Overall, the 2015 Working Group memo indicated that the depth and breadth of the content of the ORSA reports varied significantly from company to company, and that the ORSA reports of life insurers generally demonstrated more mature ERM and capital management frameworks than those of property-casualty and health insurers.
- Previous Next