- Learn more about how your hospital can use data to identify opportunities to improve quality and manage costs to be better prepared in the “new normal.”
- Read more about CMS’s new goal and find out if the ACA has something to do with the decrease in Medicare beneficiaries being readmitted to the hospital in this week’s Healthcare Crunch.
- The president’s budget would provide bonus payments to hospitals that participate in “alternative payment models,” which may include accountable care organizations and bundled payment initiates.
- The proposed Cybersecurity Disclosure Act of 2015 has provoked discussion about the role of the Board of Directors in cybersecurity oversight and board member knowledge and awareness of an organization’s cybersecurity management program. Baker Tilly outlines the potential impacts to boards and what’s important to know now.
- The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2016 (H.R. 2029) includes the first significant changes to Internal Revenue Code section 831(b). Two significant amendments affect some small insurance companies, including captives.
- Previous Next