- Earlier in October, President Trump signed into law two bills banning the use of pharmacy “gag clauses” in both Medicare and private health plans.
- The SEC issued a proposal that would allow companies to use a summary prospectus and give investors key information about variable annuity and variable life insurance contracts in a concise and easily readable format. More detailed information about a variable contract would be available online and electronically or in paper format upon request.
- Understand the Corporate Governance Annual Disclosure Model Act and what this regulatory requirement means for insurance organizations in Pennsylvania.
- Learn about the Internal Revenue Service’s clarification that accrued market discount is not includible in income currently under section 451(b) as amended by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
- Learn about actuarial best practices and regulatory changes that will affect actuarial oversight within organizations by reading the following article that was originally published by the Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC).
- Previous Next