- Global Forensics Partner and Team Leader, Angela MacPhee shared her thoughts on innovative and creative solutions to some of the risk factors faced today by insurance executives.
- Global Forensics Partner and Team Leader, Angela MacPhee, shares her thoughts, along with other top executives in the insurance market, on trends and impacts from today’s world and future risks and opportunities in the cover story of Claims Magazine.
- This complimentary template will help your insurance organization compute its discounted unpaid losses and discounted estimated salvage recoverable using Internal Revenue Service discount factors for the 2018 accident year.
- The AICPA’s Professional Ethics Executive Committee (PEEC) issued a revised exposure draft regarding the independence requirements for state and local government entities. The panel issued the second proposal in response to some concerns raised in comment letters to the initial exposure draft published in July 2017.
- The AICPA issued guidance for implementing the FASB’s credit losses standard. The guide is written by the Financial Reporting Executive Committee (FinREC) as Audit and Accounting Guide (AAG-CECL).