- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's automotive supplier M&A update provides an overview of the North American automotive supplier sector, including recent performance and North American M&A trends from the first half of 2018.
- In order to meet consumer demand and supply year round vegetables, a greenhouse produce company utilized New Markets Tax Credits allocation to finance a 25 acre greenhouse expansion.
- A beef processing facility secured $20 million in NMTC allocation to support their expansion project. Learn more about the job creation and community impact in Minnesota!
- With a desire to expand their market reach, a steel supplier and manufacturer needed financing to not only make their project possible but create and retain jobs as well as invest in a Cleveland area community.
- In need of an expansion to keep up with consumer and commercial customer demand, a cheese processing facility obtained $30.5 million in NMTC allocation to complete the project financing.