- Tax reform changes that affect individual income, gift and estate tax
- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- With tax reform still in limbo, 2018 may offer a great opportunity to convert a traditional individual retirement account (IRA) into a Roth account.
- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- The IRS deputized four private collection firms to reach out to taxpayers with unpaid debts to the government.
- Previous Next