- For municipalities participating in the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS), learn how GASB 68 affects your organization’s year-end reporting.
- We are pleased to offer Adventures in Small Shop Auditing Part II. This session provides additional insight into topics that are on the mind of many higher education internal audit professionals.
- A community college required assistance in their accounting department. Leveraging deep industry insight, we provided the necessary accounting expertise and coverage to meet the client’s needs.
- In a recent webinar, “Uniform Guidance: an update from the field,” Baker Tilly advisors discussed key initiatives institutions are undertaking to achieve compliance. Continue reading to learn more.
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Previous Next