- This article identifies activities in the post-award process that pose challenges and risks, and presents approaches for internal audit support.
- In performing the two-stage, multi-year engagement, Baker Tilly interviewed crucial personnel and reviewed key documentation across primary institutional areas with the highest cost reduction potential.
- The analysis performed by Baker Tilly found that the system generated more than $6.7 billion annually in economic activity, and supported more than 60,000 jobs (in addition to its more than 12,000 internal employees).
- Baker Tilly reviewed the state university's existing HR structure and shared services model, and developed the CHRO position description and qualifications with consideration to industry-leading practices.
- Baker Tilly, in collaboration with faculty and the sponsored programs office, reviewed 30 policies and developed written materials for 18 e-learning modules.
- Previous Next