- Three Topics: State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement, Federal Cybersecurity Regulations, and Compliance Programs
- When it comes to Auburn University, Kevin Robinson is certainly an authority and trusted advisor on many things.
- The higher education landscape is constantly transforming. Learn more about updates in the industry.
- This is the second in a series of articles that address common issues raised during U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Examinations of tax-exempt organizations.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Mike Cullen, senior manager, and Meghan Farrell, senior consultant, presented the typical threat actors and vectors that institutions face, and how stakeholders throughout an institution can use various tools to improve the effectiveness of their cybersecurity program. They also discussed how institutions position risk mitigation strategies and how internal audit can serve as a resource.
- Previous Next