- Cost shifting is the unauthorized transfer of costs from non-reimbursable cost centers to reimbursable cost centers. Reallocated costs are the authorized repurposing of budget dollars resulting from advantageous purchasing practices or efficient delivery of construction services.
- On April 1, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to propose a one-year deferral of the effective date of the new revenue recognition standard, Accounting Standards Update (ASU) No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606), for both public and private entities.
- Student retention is a complex issue that begins with student recruitment and extends through matriculation; it includes both the student’s academic and non-academic experience. View this webinar to learn more about increasing student retention rates.
- We are pleased to collaborate with ACUA on our series of webinars for higher education. In this webinar session, we discuss methods and helpful tips for analyzing payroll data.
- Organizations with continuous capital programs are likely to encounter claims and litigation sooner or later. This presentation will use a case study to guide participants through the lifecycle of a dispute, providing insight to owners from both a plaintiff and defendant perspective.
- Previous Next