- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act addresses issues that affect tax-exempt organizations. Read our articles to learn more about the critical changes and other recent developments impacting tax-exempt entities.
- Watch the recording of this HR Today webinar to learn everything you will need to know about the biggest trends impacting higher education HR professionals today.
- A successful compliance and ethics program is essential to promote an institution's values and integrity. Read our article to learn how to build and manage a successful compliance and ethics program at your institution.
- Download Baker Tilly’s guide to building or evaluating a comprehensive drug diversion management program using a risk-based, internal audit approach.
- In a recent EDUCAUSE blog post, Michael Hites, Chief Information Officer at Southern Methodist University, shares insights from a collaborative presentation conducted with Mike Cullen of Baker Tilly, on the ways institutions can assist their board professionals to understand the pertinent aspects of cybersecurity programs and collaboratively address cybersecurity risks.