- Noting gaps in their internal governance and support processes, we helped Creighton University create a comprehensive governance process to account for ongoing support, regular maintenance, future enhancements and strategically identified projects.
- Vacation buy-back policies are meaningful benefits to employees. However, without careful program design, employers and employees could face unintended tax consequences.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly specialists discuss the common points of risk and how to develop a comprehensive risk-based internal audit approach for drug diversion remediation and ongoing monitoring.
- Read our top five tips on effective strategies to respond to external agency requests.
- Any organization which provides parking to its employees, whether by paying a third party on its employees’ behalf or by providing employees with parking on its own, will be touched by this new rule. This tax alert focuses on qualified parking, which has the most far-reaching consequences for tax-exempt organizations.