- Any organization which provides parking to its employees, whether by paying a third party on its employees’ behalf or by providing employees with parking on its own, will be touched by this new rule. This tax alert focuses on qualified parking, which has the most far-reaching consequences for tax-exempt organizations.
- Learn how to successfully respond to external agencies to mitigate risk.
- Baker Tilly has created a Uniform Guidance procurement policy checklist to help governmental, not-for-profit and higher education organizations implement of Uniform Guidance procurement standards.
- Learn tips to align potential gifts with your organization's mission and develop ongoing relationships with donors.
- Reports of inaccurate reporting of institutional data highlight the risks to institutional reputation and ranking/standing. Learn how to preserve the integrity of data reporting in higher education.