- Listen to our discussion on the potential implications of the recent Wayfair ruling on remote and online sellers, presented by members of our state and local tax team.
- When the company decided to sell its largest subsidiary to a third party and existing management needed to acquire the remaining subsidiaries, Baker Tilly Capital provided fairness opinions for both transactions of this two-step sale process.
- The customer-centric deployment of Salesforce.com enabled a 360-degree view of customer touchpoints, inclusive of service experience, and a better customer service experience.
- The implementation of a single set of business systems and processes eliminated redundancies across discrete business units and transformed the company's customer service operations.
- Baker Tilly state and local tax specialists, Ilya Lipin and Chuck Lukens, discuss the quirks states have in applying sales tax to sign manufacturers in Sign Builders Illustrated.
- Previous Next