- A global, not-for-profit trade association hired Baker Tilly Capital as its financial advisor to provide valuation services for its first-ever transaction.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is moving forward with many of its spring proposals to raise payment rates for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), inpatient psychiatric facilities (IPFs) and inpatient rehab facilities (IRFs). Learn more.
- In the article, featured in Chicagoland Associated General Contractor's blog, partner Rob Nowak details how to prepare for a downturn during a period of robust growth and economic prosperity.
- Learn how Stantec recruiters are leveraging the cloud to execute targeted recruiting campaigns and employee referrals, and help existing employees set career goals and chart a path to meet them.
- Learn about the recent changes to the Financial Accounting Standards Board's (FASB) Accounting Standards Update (ASU) No. 2018-12, which affects accounting for long-term insurance contracts.
- Previous Next