- Baker Tilly and Ontario Systems discuss how to increase employee productivity and effectiveness through revenue cycle innovation.
- There were 230 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $26.3 billion. Of these transactions, 42 were middle-market transactions with a reported aggregate deal value of $6.5 billion.
- There were 51 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $78.2 billion.
- With GDPR enforcement underway, eyes across the world turn to developments in data privacy legislation in the U.S. and India.
- The SEC completed a rule to lessen the disclosure requirements for public companies. The market regulator said the changes will lighten the regulatory requirements for public companies without depriving investors of useful information for making investment decisions.
- Previous Next