- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act includes significant changes to the Internal Revenue Code. One of these changes relates directly to the receipt of up-front cash tax increment financing (TIF).
- Watch this webinar recording where we share tips on how to get more from your current marketing technology and how to advance your strategy with a plan to attain success at the next level.
- Is your Low Income Housing Tax Credit property approaching the end of its LIHTC compliance period? Listen to the recording as our housing and tax professionals discuss ways to prepare for the likely upcoming transition.
- Have you heard about virtual CISO? With cyberattacks more prevalent in the workplace, Baker Tilly's David Ross, principal and cybersecurity growth leader, suggests why this virtual role might be a viable solution for companies.
- Whether you are considering merger & acquisition as a growth strategy or are trying to maximize the benefits of a recent M&A, these 3 tips can help ensure your organization realizes the full value.
- Previous Next