- SEC Commissioner Kara Stein said the market regulator may need to begin issuing rules to ensure that the financial markets are adequately safeguarding investor information. Stein also said a lot of the responsibility for protecting the financial markets and U.S. businesses lies with boards of directors and that directors should fulfill this responsibility by interacting with management on a more regular basis and with a more detailed agenda.
- Fraud examiners can help organizations develop secure, workable whistleblowing programs.
- The Fraud Triangle is tried and true, but we might need more to understand our cases. The authors describe a “meta-model of fraud”
- Considering changing jobs? What that can mean in terms of your compensation.
- Baker Tilly's Laura Cataldo details how to measure the risk associated with profit potential for a new project.
- Previous Next