- The Council of Institutional Investors (CII) and the CFA Institute asked the PCAOB to ensure the accuracy of interactive data tags that public companies must embed directly into their financial statements using a process called the inline eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL). The SEC rule did not impose an audit requirement of the interactive data tags, but the investor groups say having a level of assurance would increase confidence in the quality of financial information.
- Learn how Stantec recruiters are leveraging the cloud to execute targeted recruiting campaigns and employee referrals, and help existing employees set career goals and chart a path to meet them.
- Learn about the recent changes to the Financial Accounting Standards Board's (FASB) Accounting Standards Update (ASU) No. 2018-12, which affects accounting for long-term insurance contracts.
- Baker Tilly Capital's incentives advisory team helped secure more than $18M financing package using credit and incentive programs to revitalize a historic structure in the heart of Kansas City.
- Before procuring an ERP system or BoB application for energy-specific operating functions, utilities should first outline system requirements and examine business processes and regulatory rules.
- Previous Next