- On June 30, 2018, the California state legislature passed an unprecedented privacy regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, which takes many of its cues from the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The company undergoes an innovation workshop, while using the toolkit workbook, successfully strengthening communication both internally and externally with credit union partners.
- Listen to this webinar to hear a panel of experts to break down the top findings from this year's DCAA report and provide their predictions on what they anticipate from the DCAA in 2018 and beyond.
- Baker Tilly's project finance team is assisting the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra with structuring its tax credit transaction for the historic building renovation of its new home, the Grand Warner Theatre.
- Baker Tilly discusses the implementation issues healthcare providers face under the new ASC 606 revenue recognition standard.
- Previous Next