- President and CEO Michael Needler, Jr. of Fresh Encounter, Inc., a family-owned grocery retailer with nearly 60 stores, shares the value he receives working with Baker Tilly.
- A global, not-for-profit trade association hired Baker Tilly Capital as its financial advisor to provide valuation services for its first-ever transaction.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is moving forward with many of its spring proposals to raise payment rates for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), inpatient psychiatric facilities (IPFs) and inpatient rehab facilities (IRFs). Learn more.
- The SEC and New York University will hold a forum to discuss the effects of high-frequency stock trading on financial markets. The event is planned as the fifth in a series hosted by the SEC’s Division of Economic Risk Analysis in partnership with NYU’s Salomon Center for the Study of Financial Institutions.
- In the article, featured in Chicagoland Associated General Contractor's blog, partner Rob Nowak details how to prepare for a downturn during a period of robust growth and economic prosperity.
- Previous Next