- Beginning in 2018, taxpayers may be eligible for a 20 percent deduction on QBI from a partnership, S corporation or sole proprietorship.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act addresses issues that affect tax-exempt organizations. Read our articles to learn more about the critical changes and other recent developments impacting tax-exempt entities.
- The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is moving forward with many of its spring proposals to raise payment rates for skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), inpatient psychiatric facilities (IPFs) and inpatient rehab facilities (IRFs). Learn more.
- Business impact model shows health plans how percutaneous ventricular assist devices are effective in managing high-risk heart failure patients.
- Download this infographic to find out what healthcare providers are saying about their current Revenue Integrity programs.