- Hospital groups speak out against CMS’s site-neutral payment cuts with a threat to sue.
- A recent report published by the nonprofit ECRI Institute Patient Safety Organization found violence among behavioral health patients and minor injuries.
- Healthcare is one of the top contributors to the surge in high-grade bond issuance throughout the past ten years according to a new report by Fitch Ratings.
- There were 297 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the third quarter of 2018, with an aggregate deal value of $32.1 billion. Of these transactions, 88 were middle-market transactions with a reported aggregate deal value of $9.3 billion.
- Baker Tilly healthcare consultant Serafin Samson reflects on attending the MedCity News INVEST Twin Cities digital health conference.